As much as we crave the rest a vacation offers, we often resist it. Many of us have set up our lives so that we are constantly busy, living on a kind of adrenaline that poses as energy. This is an insidious trick of the negative mind – building a wall of frantic activity that mitigates the experience of a meaningful inner life. We lose a tremendous amount of personal power and healthy energy by allowing ourselves to be lured away from daily spiritual practice. ~ Marianne Williamson
Affirmations for Peace and Calm
- All I need to do right now is breathe.
- My mind is still and smooth, like a lake at dawn.
- I am safe; all is well.
- A warm, peaceful energy surrounds me and those I love.
- I step outside, bringing tranquility with me into the world.
- I connect with what is peaceful and good around me.
- Inside me lies a great reservoir of calmness.
- I discover peace in those around me and respond to them with peace.
- Exhaling, I let my shoulders drop and become utterly relaxed.
- I let go of anxiety and embrace calm.
- I can easily shift my heart to feel peace
- My need to feel calm is being fully met.
We at www.secretserendipity.com follow Marianne Williamson because she is one of the best.