Aromatherapy can do wonders for your body and mind. After you start experiencing aromatherapy, you will notice the changes. You can use aromatherapy products and essential oils everyday if you want. You can make them part of your day. The benefits from aromatherapy have authorized many of us to relax, be more happy and to overcome some health and mental issues we have wrestled with. You might be just as lucky if you decide to start trying aromatherapy in your life.
When you’re using essential oils, it is really important to use them in the right way. Always educate yourself about an oil before it is used by you. Here are our favorites:
1. Rosemary stimulates the brain. It can improve mental performance.
2. Peppermint oils are known to relieve mental fatigue. They also enhance alertness and memory.
3. Lemon has been known to enhance mental clarity. Plus, it can reduce stress and depression.
4. Eucalyptus oil is most commonly used to open the sinuses and bronchial passages. It is also used to relieve headaches and mental fatigue.
5. Lavender is one of the most widely used aromatherapy scents. It is uplifting and relaxing.
6. Jasmine is used to fight stress and anxiety. It is also an antidepressant.
7. Thyme may help improve memory. It can boost concentration too. Thyme has also been know to relax the nervous system.
8. Sandalwood is often used to calm the nerves. It induces relaxation. It has very spiritually warming properties.
Check out our website, www.secretserendipity.com for more detailed information on aromatherapy, essential oils, essential oil and incense burners, candles, and the backgrounds of many of the different fragrances.
Also published on Medium.