Daily Astrology – –
If your luck is bad, that is a sign from the Universe that you are getting back what you put in. So if you want a different kind of luck, you’re going to need to put in a different kind of energy. Good luck is really just good Karma.
Sometimes, you realize you did something wrong, maybe the other guy had a hand in this too. That doesn’t matter. We don’t care about the other guy, we only care about creating good Karma for you. Take the time to make up for what you did. If there is an apology owing, then go make it. Don’t be the reason someone holds a grudge.
There is the Universal Law that every result has a cause, an action where you cannot have an action without a reaction. The energy you give out must come back to you and it will take different forms. Daily meditation can help discipline your thoughts and actions so they will naturally go in the direction you want and your good karma, as a result, happens automatically.
“Not only is there often a right and wrong, but what goes around does come around, Karma exists, chickens do come home to roost, and as my mother, Phyllis, liked to say, “There is always a day of reckoning.” The good among the great understand that every choice we make adds to the strength or weakness of our spirits—ourselves, or to use an old fashioned word for the same idea, our souls. That is every human’s life work: to construct an identity bit by bit, to walk a path step by step, to live a life that is worthy of something higher, lighter, more fulfilling, and maybe even everlasting.” ~ Donald Van de Mark, The Good Among the Great: 19 Traits of the Most Admirable, Creative, and Joyous People ~
Believing in karma is not just about having an excuse for when things go wrong, but about having an excuse to make sure that things go right. The beautiful thing about karma is that it does not fail to work, whether you believe in it or not. So the next time you’re thinking of not returning that missing wallet you found, make sure to ask yourself what kind of karma do you want to receive in return.
Here are 40 Good Deed ideas for Good Karma:
- Smile at 10 strangers every day
- Bake cookies for your colleagues
- Donate unwanted clothes to a charity
- Help an elderly relative (or someone confused) with their computer
- Make amends with a friend you’ve fallen out with
- Lend someone a shoulder to cry on
- Buy a gift for someone who is struggling for money – but only if you can afford it yourself
- Help an elderly shopper reach the high shelves
- Do you know someone who spends a lot of time alone? Make plans with them
- Make an anonymous donation on an online fundraising page
- Do you drive? Give a lift to someone who needs to get somewhere fast
- Guide someone into a tricky parking space
- Offer to help a friend with a task
- Offer to babysit a friend’s kids so they can go out for the day
- Take your friends’ kids for an exciting day trip
- Help someone make a big decision
- Share inspiring posts on social media
- Defend someone who is being picked on (a must)
- Help a stranger find their missing pet
- Sign up for a sponsored walk or run
- Sponsor a marathon runner
- When grocery shopping, buy extra for a friend in need
- Take a friend to the cinema and pay for it yourself
- Help a parent carry a stroller up the stairs
- Carry a neighbor’s shopping from their car to the house
- Send a friend a postcard, even if you haven’t gone anywhere special
- Buy a sandwich and a drink for a homeless person
- Take a case of water to a spot where the homeless congregate
- Cook a meal, or have a picnic, for all your friends
- Sneak money into a friend’s pocket, maybe (or not) include a note from you
- Pay for the food of the person behind you at the drive thru
- Make your partner breakfast in bed
- Volunteer with a local charity
- Send a handwritten letter to a friend or relative
- Say something nice to someone
- Call a friend you’ve not spoken to in years
- Buy a lottery ticket and give it away
- Help someone with their homework
- Buy lunch for a friend
- Write compliments on post-it notes and hide them around a friend’s house.
Try doing a different Karma Good Deed every day and watch the positive vibes come your way.
Follow us at www.secretserendipity.com for more on karma and meditation.