- Hold on to your dreams, and never let them go.
- Show the rest of the world how wonderful you are.
- Give Circumstances a chance, and give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Wish on a star that shines in your sky.
- Take on your problems one by one and work things out.
- Rely on all the strength you have inside.
- Let loose of the sparkle and spirit that you sometimes try to hide.
- Stay in touch with those who touch your life with love.
- Look on the bright side and don’t let the losers keep you from winning.
- Be yourself, because you are filled with special qualities that have brought you this far and that will always see you through.
- Keep your spirits up.
- Make your heart happy, and let it reflect on everything you do.
~~ Cral Carson
“Laugh, even when you feel too sick or too worn out or tired. Smile, even when you’re trying not to cry and the tears are blurring your vision. Sing, even when people stare at you and tell you your voice is crappy. Trust, even when your heart begs you not to. Twirl, even when your mind makes no sense of what you see. Frolic, even when you are made fun of. Kiss, even when others are watching. Sleep, even when you’re afraid of what the dreams might bring. Run, even when it feels like you can’t run any more.
Always remember, even when the memories pinch your heart, that it’s the pain of all your experiences that makes you the person you are now. And without your experience—you are an empty page, a blank notebook, a missing lyric. What makes you brave is your willingness to live through your terrible life and hold your head up high the next day. So don’t live life in fear. Because you are stronger now, after all the crap has happened, than you ever were back before it started.” ― Alysha Speer
We love being happy at www.secretserendipity.com.
Also published on Medium.