Sweet Spirit, I surrender to Your presence within and affirm my oneness with all humanity. I see a world where all my brothers and sisters and I live in peace, harmony and freedom. We are all expressions of Your perfection as we shine our unique light into the world. Thank You for bringing into my consciousness the awareness of the part I play in Your Divine plan. Amen.
Let’s all do our part to make the World a better, healthier, more peaceful place for us all. Some suggestions to accomplish this are:
- Plant green plants in window boxes on the street-side of your home to help combat car pollution.
- Make your own compost. Vegetable peelings, leftovers, garden waste, tea bags all do it.
- Make a fuss. Don’t let chatter about the ‘death of ideology’ mean you lose your passion. Take action on things you think are wrong or offensive. Complain. Participate. Get organised.
- If you have any clothes you haven’t worn for a year, give them away: to friends or relatives or charity shops.
- Take responsibility for your problems; don’t blame others. Laugh at yourself.
- Listen to songs that make you feel at one with the world – John Lennon’s Imagine, say. Or ones that make you stand up for yourself, such as Respect, by Aretha Franklin.
- Crouch down when you’re talking to someone in a wheelchair; offer your arm to a blind person at a street crossing; take a drink from the bar over to someone with mobility problems without making a fuss about it.
- Simply smile and say hello to everyone you pass on the street.
Visit us at www.secretserendipity.com.