Daily Affirmations – As we think, we are; and so if you are thinking negative things about yourself, you are limiting your own capabilities. Turn your thinking around to the positive. Make a list of some good affirmations and start saying them every morning and get yourself on a positive path. We make our own reality, now is the time to make it a good one.
“Love thyself” is some of the best advice ever written. If you want to do well… in just about anything, you need to love yourself. Positive affirmations are a great way to bolster a flagging self love. They will build your confidence in your best asset: yourself.
- I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
- I trust myself and know my inner wisdom is my best guide.
- I have integrity. I am totally reliable. I do what I say.
- I act from a place of personal security.
- I fully accept myself and know that I am worthy of great things in life.
- I choose to be proud of myself.
- I find deep inner peace within myself as I am.
- I fill my mind with positive and nourishing thoughts.
- Everyone sees how much joy and love I have for life.
- I crave new, healthy experiences.
- All of my relationships are positive and filled with love and compassion.
- I see others as good people who are trying their best.
- I find opportunities to be kind and caring everywhere I look.
- I do not fear the fire, I am the fire.
- I’ve decided that I’m good enough.
- I have the power to change my story.
- It’s not their job to like me. It’s mine.
- Positivity is a choice that I choose to make.
- I will not take other peoples negativity personally.
- My confidence, self esteem, and inner wisdom are increasing with each day.
It Can Take One Positive Thought To Set You On The Path To Change. When change is needed in your life, it should all start with your thoughts. When you repeat an affirmation to yourself, be it out-loud or in your mind, your mind is re-trained to begin to see these affirmations as absolute truth. This helps to manifest them into a reality.
“A random act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a tremendous impact on someone else’s life.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
“Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Don’t just learn, experience.
Don’t just read, absorb.
Don’t just change, transform.
Don’t just relate, advocate.
Don’t just promise, prove.
Don’t just criticize, encourage.
Don’t just think, ponder.
Don’t just take, give.
Don’t just see, feel.
Don’t just dream, do.
Don’t just hear, listen.
Don’t just talk, act.
Don’t just tell, show.
Don’t just exist, live.
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart