October 2019 Horoscope
Take a deeper dive into astrology and horoscopes, particularly with events going on in October with some further research. For a more entertaining twist to monthly horoscopes and astrology, subscribe to our YouTube channel with the link below and never miss an update on astrological events and how they influence us each day!
For some of us, feeling busy or stressed has become the new normal. Others feel okay, but just want a boost to productivity, energy and motivation.
Instead of hoping for happiness, what if happiness is something you DO, something you CHOOSE every day? The good news: it is and the solutions are simple.
Psychologist and happiness expert Ingrid Kelada provides a step-by-step guide to help you increase your personal happiness and feel more motivated. You can learn how with simple 10-minute strategies. Each day of the 21-day journey focuses on one key area of your life, including:
- Time: how to break the cycle of chaos and manage your time effectively.
- Body Language: exploring the surprising links between body language and happiness.
- Relationships: how to make the most of the number one predictor of happiness.
- Work: how to use your strengths and talents so that you are engaged and motivated.
- Money: what you should spend your money on to feel most satisfied.
Nearly every time you see him, he’s laughing, or at least smiling. And he makes everyone else around him feel like smiling. He’s the Dalai Lama, the spiritual and temporal leader of Tibet, a Nobel Prize winner, and a hugely sought-after speaker and statesman. Why is he so popular? Even after spending only a few minutes in his presence you can’t help feeling happier.
If you ask him if he’s happy, even though he’s suffered the loss of his country, the Dalai Lama will give you an unconditional yes. What’s more, he’ll tell you that happiness is the purpose of life, and that the very motion of our life is toward happiness. How to get there has always been the question. He’s tried to answer it before, but he’s never had the help of a psychiatrist to get the message across in a context we can easily understand.
The Art of Happiness is the book that started the genre of happiness books, and it remains the cornerstone of the field of positive psychology.
- Various choices; Make your OWN garden (DIY);
- Relieve stress, pursuing inner peace;
- Contemplate Zen Buddhist principle;
- High quality, dedicate design; Good gift with gift box;
- Original attractive decoration; Amazing Desk and Home Decor;