Your soul is your innermost being, your higher self, who you really are. And according to the Michael Teachings, your soul will have one of seven distinct ‘vibrations’ or ‘tones’. There are only seven types of soul, seven ways in which the One becomes the many. The names reflect the natural purpose of each soul type.
- Servers are naturally accommodating, caring, nurturing, hospitable, charitable.
- Artisans are naturally creative, inventive, imaginative, playful, dexterous.
- Warriors are naturally forceful, loyal, protective, determined, steadfast.
- Scholars are naturally curious, studious, academic, analytical, neutral.
- Sages are naturally engaging, articulate, charming, entertaining, expressive.
- Priests are naturally inspirational, uplifting, motivating, energizing, visionary.
- Kings are naturally commanding, assured, powerful, authoritative, decisive.
Roles are not assigned to us or imposed on us. They are who we are. There is no hierarchy. All roles are equal in value, and all souls are equally free. A King is in no way “higher up” or “better off” than a Server. The roles are simply seven different ways of being, seven ways of playing the game of life.
A person’s soul type has no bearing whatsoever on that person’s station in life. A King soul will live just as many ordinary, hard-working lives as a Server. A Server has just as much opportunity to become a leader as any King.
Our role in essence is our true nature, the part we each play in the cosmos. And, as the Michael teachings remind us: No matter what the role of essence, the essence itself is composed wholly of love.